Thank you to all participants!
Last event: Friday, January 27, 2023
Reserved time slots: 12:30 pm – 6 pm
Drop-in training: 6 pm – 8 pm
The Overlake Collie Club invites you to attend
Donation recommended: $10 for 10 minutes
Want to alleviate some Obedience jitters?
Want to know where the scary spots for your dog are on the Rally Course?
Friday night we offer Rent-A-Ring: 10 minutes in the ring with you and your dog to get familiar with the space, smell all the smells, and sneak in a little practice before the show starts.
Information and rules are as follows:
- NO TREATS will be allowed in the Rent-A-Ring.
- Reserved time slots will be available from 3:00-6:00 PM on Friday, January 27th.
- Reserved time slots prior to 3:00 can be added upon request or if needed due to interest.
- Time slots will be assigned as confirmation of interest is received.
- No pre-payment for reserved slots required.
- Reservations will be taken until the end of the day, Tuesday, 1/24
- Run order will be emailed no later than Wednesday, 1/25.
- Drop-in use of the rent-a-ring will be from 6:00-8:00 PM as originally advertised (see important notes below).
- Drop-in ring time may be unmonitored. Please be courteous to others waiting to use the ring.
- The ring will be fully matted.
- Jumps and other equipment will be available for use during your ring time.
- You can also share your ring time with friends.
- Because we have only one ring, no rally course will be setup. However, rally signs & holders will be available for practicing individual stations. Or to save time, you can bring your own signs.
Important – please note:
- There is only one ring this year (last year we had two rings) which limits the number of time slots. Reservations are highly recommended to avoid waiting (and a late night) for drop-in participants!
- Drop-in ring time may extend beyond 8 PM if necessary in the event of a large turnout.
For questions, contact Debbie Bohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.