Membership is open to persons eighteen years of age and older who are in good standing with The American Kennel Club and who subscribe to the purposes of this Club. Junior memberships for persons 9 to 17 years of age are also available.
- Regular (Individual): Enjoys all the privileges of the club including voting and holding office.
- Household/Dual: Offered to two adults residing in the same household with each entitled to vote and hold office.
- Associate: Enjoys all the privileges of the club excluding voting and holding office. They are not counted as members for the purpose of quorum at meetings. Offered to individuals who live outside of the club’s area; also offered to individuals who live in the club’s area but are not active.
- Junior: Open to persons 9 to 17 years of age, a non-voting/non-office-holding position. They may automatically convert to regular membership upon reaching their 18th birthday.
- Regular (individual): $15.00 per year
- Household/Dual: $25.00 with each person age 18 and over to have voting privileges
- Associate: $10.00 per year
- Junior: one-half the rate for a regular (individual) membership.
- For a period of less than six months, the dues shall be one-half of the annual rate
- Renewal: during the month of March, the treasurer sends each member a statement of his dues for the ensuing year. Dues are payable on or before the 1st day of May of each year. No elected candidate shall be considered a member of the club until dues are paid.
Election to membership
A guest must attend a minimum of two meetings before applying for membership. Each applicant for membership shall apply on a form as approved by the Board of Directors and which shall provide that the applicant agrees to abide by these constitution and by-laws and the rules of The American Kennel Club. The application shall state the name, address, and occupation of the applicant and it shall carry the endorsement of two members who are in good standing. Accompanying the application, the prospective member shall submit dues payment for the current year.