Constitution and By-Laws
As detailed in the Constitution of the Overlake Collie Club, the objectives of the club are :
- To encourage and promote quality in the breeding of purebred Collies and to do all possible to bring their natural qualities to perfection
- To urge members and breeders to accept the standard of the breed as approved by The American Kennel Club as the only standard of excellence by which the Collie shall be judged
- To do all in its power to protect and advance the interests of the breed by promoting sportsmanlike competition at dog shows and other events
- To encourage and support our members’ endeavors to promote the Collie in all activities that portray the Collie as the versatile dog that it is
- To conduct sanctioned matches, dog shows, agility trials, and any other event for which the club is eligible under the Rules and Regulations of the American Kennel Club
To read the entire Constitution and By-Laws, click here.